Our services consist of:
- The name and the registration
- Company Incorporation
- Payment of all Government Fees
- Registered workplace address
- Local agent
- Appointment of Business Enterprise Secretary
- Rubber stamp
Applications include the subsequent set of corporate documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificates of Directors, Secretary and Registered Office
- Appointment of First Directors & Administrators’ Consents,
- Company Corporate Register
- Certificate of Corporation Status signed by a lawyer,
- Trust Deeds, where a trustee shareholder is appointed
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
For each beneficial proprietor, shareholder and director:
- Solemnize copy of passport
- Original or Certified copy of application invoice, proving the beneficial owner’s, shareholder’s or director’s residential address
- Financial Institution reference letter
- Signed Company Formation Instructions Form
- Signed Client KYC Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Signed Terms & Conditions and Services Agreement Form
- Include Biography (CV)
In the event where the company director(s) or shareholder(s) are legal entities, please provide: A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of all corporate files (Memorandum & Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Administrators).
- Corporate Structure displaying the Company’s reference with the terminal beneficial owner.
- Copy of Corporate Registration.
- Certificate of suitable Standing or Certificate of Incumbency issued by the association’s secretary.
Corporate and Nominee Services:
Through high qualifies, educated, trained and highly experienced team of lawyers, consultants and managers, our law firm is an International Carrier Company, which delivers private and tailor-made solutions, as well as corporate services, fiduciary and trustee services, consultation and corporate advisory, management and administration offerings to our customers.
An International and Multi-Provided Private Services Company
Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co L.L.C’s Corporate and Fiduciary Services Team is a genuinely Worldwide “Personal” Service Provider, extremely experienced and specialized on trust, fiduciary and company management and governance. Our aim is to deliver personal services on a highly motivated environment.
Compliant to Local and International Standards & Regulations
Being regulated by the Cyprus Bar Association and being a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co L.L.C’s Law Firm is not only in compliance with domestic legal guidelines as to corporate services obligations and assurances, but also at a global level.
Through our Firm’s combination of corporate professionals, tax advisors, compliance experts and corporate managers we are offering a unique set of skills towards our customers’ best interests and safety.
Corporate Services include:
- Global Company Formations and effortlessly available “Shelf” companies
- Corporate Management & Administration
- Appointment of Nominee Directors, Trustee Shareholders & Secretaries
- Local Agency Services & Registered Office Addresses
- Digital Offices & Commercial Enterprise Address
- International Bank Account Opening Services
- Maintenance of statutory books and facts
- Company of Annual General Meetings (AGM) and Extraordinary General Meetings (EGM)
- Preparation of minutes for Board of Administrators and Shareholders conferences, which include drafting of all kind of resolutions
- Translation of files, notarization and Apostil certifications
- Issuing of all sorts of corporate certificates (such as certificates of incumbency)
- Different secretarial services