Become a Cypriot
Become a Cypriot
According to the Cyprus laws, the non-Europeans investing in the economy of Cyprus, have the opportunity to become a Cyprus (European) resident. Our team provides a service package for the submission of investment citizenship applications.
The programme requires the amount of €2mln to be invested in Cyprus for 3 years. The citizenship is granted within just 3 months!
Advantages of the programme
- Our passport is full European. Investor and his family can freely reside, work, study, have business in any of the EU-member states.
- An express procedure – 3 months to be approved (the fastest in Europe).
- Investment minimum €2 mln (here and below amounts are excluding VAT where VAT is applicable)
- The investment must be kept just for 3 years, however the investor must hold possession of at least €500.000 as a private residence.
- Holder of this passport can travel VISA-free travel to 157 countries worldwide.
- Dual-citizenship is permitted. Acquisition of becoming a Cypriot is not reported to other countries.
- The passport is issued also for the investor’s spouse and all financially dependent children up to age if 28.
- The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for citizenship provided that they are owners of a Cyprus permanent residence of at least €500.000
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus
- No donation to the Cyprus government
- No history or language proficiency tests
An investor is free to choose where to invest from a wide choice of options:
- Residential properties
- Commercial properties
- Development projects
- Financial assets of Cypriot companies
- Participation in Cypriot businesses with main office located in Cyprus, with min 5 local employeesGovernment bonds (maximum €500.000)
- Combination of all the above
Requirements for investors
An investor must meet the following requirements:
- The minimum investment amount is €2mln
- Keeping investments for a period of minimum 3 years
- Clear criminal record for applicant, spouse, adult children and parents
- The investor must own a private residence in Cyprus, purchased for at least €500.000. If investments are made into residential property, this requirement is not applicable
For more information and guidance get in touch with our lawyers or email iMPK Global Business Law Firm – Cyprus Lawyers – Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC, at email@example.com .Tel. +357 99345000 – Fax +357 25 660097.