General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We would like to assure you that your personal data and privacy are extremely important to us and are absolutely safe and protected. We therefore want to be open about how we use them in order to offer you the best possible services..
The way we collect, use and protect your personal data is done in full transparency and with your awareness.
The basis of our policy is as follows:
1) Personal data processing takes place in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
2) The collection of personal data will only be made for defined, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3) The collection of personal data will be sufficient, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they process.
4) Personal data should be accurate and, when necessary, up-to-date.
5) Any reasonable step should be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, deleted or corrected without delay.
6) Personal data should be kept in a format that allows the data subject to be identified for no more than is necessary for purposes which personal data are processed.
7) All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that assures appropriate security
8) Personal data will not be shared with third parties except when it is necessary to provide services for them upon agreement. 9) Data subjects will have the right to require access and correction or deletion of personal data, or a limitation of processing, or a objection to the processing as well as the right of data portability. The Personal Data Protection Policy of Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC covers any personal information that the Office may collect when contacting Michalaki, Pitsilidilou & Co LLC or when you use the Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC Law Firm Web site. In no case does it describe any information collection policies on other sites, including those linked to or from the Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC Web site.
Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC Law Firm is sensitive to the privacy of your personal information. Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC will not collect personal information about you when you visit the site or use our office services unless you choose to provide this information to our office via mail, telephone, fax, e-mail or other media. Any information requested by Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC, which can be categorized as sensitive or personal (name, company, e-mail address, telephone number and address), will be provided only as part of a lawyer-client relationship.
With the establishment of a lawyer-client relationship, the collection of information by Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC will be handled with absolute confidentiality. The Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC will only collect personal information that will help your office work effectively for your benefit and protect your legitimate rights. It is likely that the office will need to forward your emails to other jurisdictions to respond and offer its services to you. It should be noted that any information provided in the context of a client-law relationship between you and the Law Firm Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC can and will be used if necessary to answer your questions or to inform you of services that may be useful and are offered by or by any other Entities related to us.
Advertising messages from Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC will be created and sent only with the explicit consent to this purpose and will always provide an automated deletion option from any further marketing communications from Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. Law Firm . Any response to marketing or promotional communication from the Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC does not automatically create a client-law relationship.
Any information you send to our office before the office agrees to take your case and represent you will not be covered by this policy of protection.The Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC Law Firm for the management of websites, statistics and management systems can collect random and anonymous technical information sent from a web browser (eg IP address, date and time of access to the site, address of the website from which you directly linked to the Michalakis, Pitsillidou & Co. Web site, the operating system you are using and the sections of the website you are visiting, etc.). Cookies
The Law Office Michalakis, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC may use “cookies” only with your permission. A cookie is a text that only transfers a series of information about a site to the browser’s cookie file on your computer’s hard disk so the site can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the domain name from which the cookie arrived, the cookie ‘lifetime’ and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. This helps us provide you with a good experience while browsing our site and also allows us to improve our site and services.
Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC Law Firm reserves the right to collect and communicate to government authorities or other relevant information in order to protect themselves and its clients from any illegal activity, always in accordance with the duty of confidentiality created from a lawyer-client relationship as defined in Cypriot law and the Cyprus legal order. The Michalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. LLC Law Office may transfer all or part of the data held by the Office in accordance with an obligation stemming from a valid law or court order.
How they share your personal data
We would like to inform you that your personal information we collect is updated in a reliable and fully-fledged software guaranteeing that your personal information is not leaked with full details.
We may share personal data with other organizations if the law or a public authority determines that we need to share personal data or share personal data in order to exercise or defend our legitimate rights.
In addition to the disclosures referenced in this Policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your consent unless you are legally entitled or required to do so (for example, if required by the court or for the purpose of preventing fraud or other crime).
How do we protect your privacy?
At the Mihalaki, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC Law Firm, we are committed to respecting, protecting and preserving your privacy.
Mihalaki, Pitsilllidou & Co. Law Firm will take any appropriate technical and security measures to protect your personal data / information held by the office. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. Therefore, we can not promise that the use of our website or software will be absolutely safe. We apply security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the information we collect on the internet. We recommend that you be careful when using the Internet. We retain personal information if it is necessary or relevant to the practices described in this Policy.
We retain personal information if it is necessary or relevant to the practices described in this Policy. We also maintain information as otherwise required by law or for purposes of internal compliance or record keeping.
We only allow access to your personal data to employees who need them to handle legal affairs.
Any questions about the Policy can be addressed to the company’s address or to email@example.com or 25660092.
In accordance with the GDPR European Rules on the processing of your personal data, the Mihalaki, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC Law Office informs you that it collects and processes these.
Your personal information may be erased from our data if requested.