Register Company in Bulgaria with Michalaki, Pitsillidou Law Firm
Why to register your company in Bulgaria?
- Bulgaria is a member of the European Union, NATO and WTO
- Macroeconomic and financial stability
- Bulgaria has the most favourable tax regime in Europe:
– Corporate tax – 10 % of the net profit per year;
– Dividend tax 5% – only in case of real payment of dividends;
– VAT – 20%. The EU internal deliveries and the export are free of VAT;
– 10% personal income tax. The Dividends are free of tax after they are shared between the shareholders and after the 5% dividend tax is paid
- Strategic geographical location which provides direct access to key markets – Europe, CIS, Turkey, Middle East, North Africa
- Some details about the company:
The type of the company that we recommend is LLC /OOD, EOOD/. Its specifics are:
- The shareholders could be one or more.
- The only shareholder could be the sole director of the company.
- There isn’t a requirement to have local Bulgarian shareholder or manager or secretary etc.;
- No annual fees for keeping the registration of the company.
- The shareholders are not responsible for the debts of the company.