Seychelles Forex and Brokerage Offshore License
The Seychelles Securities Act 2007 provide the legal framework of how to deal with Securities servers and how your company can be licensed to trade in securities either as a principal ora as an agent. The regulatory authority of Seychelles is the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles – FSA.
The license will provide worldwide companies who trade in securities an important tool to attract more clients. In most cases the license will be granted in a period of 3 months and thus will provide an appropriate time frame for the company to prepare the grounds for its customers to switch into the new regulated entity.
Advantages of Seychelles Offshore Securities Dealer License.
- The holding company of SDl can provide banking activities like creation of its own Forex or CFD product and also take deposits from clients
- There is no limit to the number of clients SDL can accept
- Very low initial capital, 50000 US dollars which are hold in the a bank account at Seychelles until a license is granted. Then it can be used by the SDL to structure the company, improve infrastructures etc.
- The SDL company can offer its forex services and products publicly on its website
- Guaranteed a bank account for the licensed entity with the top banks.
- Seychelles will join the IBAN network in 2016 therefore the clients will be able to use their IBAN and SWIFT/BIC to their transfer forms
- Selling own shares to third parties
- Ability for the company to issued its own Manage product.
- Trade on behalf of others
- Trading license in Forex, CFSm Futures
- Manage Fore Accounts
- Forex CTA activities
- Ability to set your own price and fee schemes.
For more information and guidance get in touch with our lawyers or email iMPK Global Business Law Firm – Cyprus Lawyers – Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co. LLC, at email@example.com .Tel. +357 99345000 – Fax +357 25 660097.