What is Cyprus Corporate Lawyers?
Cyprus Corporate lawyers are involved in advising businesses on their legal issues including negotiation, drafting and review of contracts and/or agreements regarding their client’s business’s needs.
Primary Responsibilities of a Cyprus Corporate Lawyers is to make sure that the transactions of their client are in compliance with the law. They should advise about the negative effect that might be created after researching the law involved by that transaction. Another duty a corporate lawyer might have is to ensure that the legal decision of their client is not going to affect the company sales of the upcoming months. Corporate Lawyers are also working as deal makers, as they are already focused their knowledge on transactional, including secured transactions, negotiations, bankruptcy etc. They also have business knowledge on contract law, tax law, accounting and financial statement analysis, securities law, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws and also the laws according to the business of the corporation they work for.
We at Michalaki, Pitsillidou Law Firm, are focusing on:
- Cyprus Virtual Office Services (Establishing a virtual corporate presence without the cost of a full-time physical office)
- Business Services & Outsourcing (Company Searches, Immigrations and work permit in Cyprus, Registration of Trademarks etc.)
- Bank Account Opening in Cyprus (Cyprus gas only 10% corporate tax, Stable banking system, English support 24/7)
- Escrow Services – Cyprus (Assistance in the drafting of escrow agreements etc.)
- Assistance for Various Countries (UK, Russia, Hong Kong, Cyprus, USA etc.)
- Cyprus Citizenship & Residence (Cyprus Investment Program)
- Trademark Registration (We offer registrations in over than 150 countries around the world)
- Trust & Trustee Services (Trustee & Fiduciary services for private and corporate customers)
- Trusts & Asset Protection (Our team advises on the creation and administration of trusts in Cyprus.)
- Trustee & Fiduciary Services (We ensure the maximum degree of confidentiality and security. The purpose is to protect the identity of our valued customers, ensuring anonymity and maximum privacy.)
- Company Formation
- Corporate Services
We provide global Corporate Services for organizations and entrepreneurs wishing to establish their business in a low tax, confidential and lightly regulated environment. Through specialized efficiency, Michalaki, Pitsillidou & Co L.L.C’s Corporate and Nominee Services Ltd strives to reduce considerably the cost of operation.
Our team is highly motivated, and well educated in the field of Corporate Law. Our legal experts are here to help you protect your business.