Yellow Slip Categories

Yellow Slip Categories

Yellow Slip Categories


The application for a Certificate of Registration, is submitted by a citizen of the Union and members of his family,

who are also citizens of the Union, within four months from the date of arrival in the Republic.


Τhe Yellow Slip is divided into the following categories:

1. For employed or self-employed

2. For students

3. For visitors or pensioners

4. For unemployed

5. For children

6. Unemployed EU citizen who is a partner of a CY/EU or TNC

7. Dependant parent of an EU citizen

All applicants must provide the following documents:

a) Valid passport or identity card and copies of the same

b) Marriage Certificate or Civil Union Certificate

c) Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate

d) Contract of Lease stating the owner’s name and surname, ID and phone number, accompanied with an electricity or water bill connecting the residence with the owner or the applicant


The remain documents are depending on the category that the applicant will apply.

Also, the application for the issue of residence card is submitted by family members of a Union citizen who are not citizens of a Member-State, within four months from the date of entry into the Republic of Cyprus.


For more information and guidance get in touch with our lawyers or email Michalaki, Pitsillidou, Rozen –  Lawyers  & Legal Consultants

Tel. +357 99345000

Fax +357 25 660097

No Comments

Leave a Comment

Translate »